NAUTIX Fixed TENDON mast base - axle (New design)
Nautix Tendon-joint mast base is the benchmark in terms of reliability in the windsurfing market.
- Recommended for regular users practicing windsurfing in freeride or competition (Both stiff and solid).
- "Nx Tech" urethane tendon issued from the latest Nautix R&D, and manufactured with very high-quality resin ensuring outstanding reliability.
- Suitable for mast extensions with universal axle system.
Universal axle system :
The universal axle system (also called North or pin) is mostly used in Europe. Easy to handle, its gives a good connection between the sail and the board. Nevertheless, it must be verified more regularly than a push pin system.
Nautix mast bases are the benchmark in terms of reliability. Our bases are produced with high-quality composite materials. Moreover, a precise assembly allows increased durability.
Technical features of Nautix tendon-joint mast base with universal axle system :
- Designed to connect the board and the rig by being fixed on a standard rail.
- Can be adapted to almost all the boards of the market.
- Equiped with a flexible "Shock Absorber" washer (reduction of vibration and point load, without altering the slip of your board).
Made in France
Rinse with fresh water after use.
Keep your stuff in a place where there is no risk of shock and unnecessary exposure to the sun.
Power-joints (diabolos) are wearing parts that you must check before every session. For your safety, do not hesitate to change them regularly.